Without small farms, Real Pie Company would not exist. Thank you for the beautiful items you grow and produce – we try hard each day to showcase your fruit, vegetables, nuts and dairy products in the best and most delicious way we can.
We always enjoy meeting new farmers and visiting their farms. If you have sustainably-farmed products that you think might be a good fit for the Real Pie Company, please reach out at 916.838.4007 and ask for Kira.
Of particular interest to us are:
- Nuts (shelled walnuts, almonds, pecans, and unsalted pistachios)
- Blood oranges
- Seville (sour) oranges
- Meyer lemons
- Wild blackberries and other full-flavored, sweet berries with bright acidity
- Very flavorful varieties of strawberries (we do not purchase conventional varieties)
- Unsulfured dried fruits
- Unique and heirloom varieties of apples (we’re looking for distinctive big flavor, firmness and bright acidity)
- Heirloom and very flavorful varieties of firm-fleshed ripe stone fruit with bright, lively acidity – we do not bake with white peaches or nectarines